well not really sure thats specifically a bug. If I look at all the other search pages in the other applications the search page is all the same no titles are clickable. Not to say thats something we could not alter in the future.
The edit I suggested above is something I found to resolve the issue based off our last discussion where you never responded back. I found that if I wrap a description with those div tags then the ol li tags work. I am assuming that those div class tags have specific ol li class definitions that override the global ol and li statements that vb
uses so that things look right. Remember your earlier discussion was all about the ol and li tags where not what you wanted them to look like. That was because they where using the vb
global ol and li class definitions. This was an issue specifically related to vb4. Using those div things solves that issue.
Your line breaks I can not tell whats real and whats not. I mean viewing your source you have break tags everywhere. Remember the application will convert line breaks into break tags so if your users are hitting return on a line and also adding break tags you might have double breaks.
I can not say because we are dealing with a specialized use here. It is not like your actually using the editor in our program your copying and pasting which is a whole different thing in itself. If you are copying line breaks in then that I would suspect is your issue.
My example showed clearly if I enter the description with just the proper html and text it does display correctly editor - Reeftalk Reviews
There are not extra breaks there and I am using your own text. I simple removed all the <br /> tags