IMPORTANT - DO NOT SKIP |
. Backup your database before doing this upgrade.
. Ensure you upload all the directories which have files that need to be uploaded to the main PhotoPost directory.
0) Download and unzip the latest build from the Members Area.
1) Upload all files - except config-inc.php, config-int.php unless you modified them from the ZIP file - to
your server. You do not need install.php for an upgrade. You also do not need to upload header.htm or footer.htm if you modified those as well.
3) Run http://www.yoursite.com/gallery/install/upgrade.php and depending on your version, run any necessary upgrades.
4) When done with upgrades, remove the upgrade.php file.
5. For SEO rename the HTACCESS file to .htaccess
6) You are done!
IMPORTANT - FOR VBULLETIN 4 ONLY. New plugins included in download.
In the install directory set permissions on the file product_pppro.xml, source-vb4.xml and source-vb42.xml files to 777
2. Go to your photopost admin panel ( http://www.yoursite.com/gallery/adm-index.php )and hit the option to generate vbulletin plugin xml. That file will download to your computer.
3. Go into your vbulletin admin panel and under plugins & products select the option to manage products. You can then use the add/import product option
and upload the xml file you downloaded to your computer called product_pppro.xml file. Once that is done your forum will show gallery content.
4. Thats it your done!!
Please read the CHANGELOG.TXT FILE so you know what to expect from version upgrades.
I actually added that not too long ago as people did not know how to get to the admin panel when the install script takes them right there.