I have been doing some further debugging and I have found.
1) If I go to the admin control panel, and log in as administrator, I can use the admin page functions. That page functions properly, if I login as admistrator.
2) The login fields at the top, still DO NOT reflect I'm logged in however, as it should. For instance, when I'm in vBulletin and see the login fields, if I login, the login fields dissappear and I see "Welcome ips". On the photopost pages, those fields are always present, and I see the "Login" button, as if I'm not logged in.
3) When logged in as admin, I can upload photos (it appears). I haven't tried that yet.
4) However, registered users are still never logged in, even though it says, "Thanks for loggin in, Mike Davis (for instance)". They cannot upload photos, and I have verified they have permissions to upload, using the admin screen. In fact, the default is "no" but I changed it to "yes" and they still can't upload.
There is just something that's making these photopost pages not see me as logged in. The real problem is the login is not working properly. Like I said above.
1) If I login in vBulletin and merely go to the photopost side and return, I'm logged out.
2) Registered users can't login or upload, in photopost
3) The login fields and Login button are always present. They should disappear, when logged in and show the "Welcome ips" (or whomever it is that logged in).
4) There are two parts of photopost. The album stuff and the admin stuff. The admin part seems to work ok. The album stuff does NOT work properly.
Last edited by MikeSD; August 14th, 2011 at 12:34 AM.