Chuck, no, no hack file. Everything I'm using I either got out of the Photopost 7.1 zip file or downloaded from here, like the xml file in your link. I used the xml file to create the plug-in in my vBulletin 3.8. I've also followed the instructions for integrating into VB
. I have both PP and VB
in the same database and I used the default pp_ prefix to the PP tables. I've tried to stay as close to default as I could, just to make it as easy as possible. I don't know what or why my environment is different than all of the other people that have pretty much dropped it in place and had it running, but something is different. I run almost a completely default VB
forum with no other hacks or programs than what came with VB
. I had hoped that would make installing PP that much easier, but it didn't work out that way.
I'll delete my PP plug-in from VB
and re-install it from the xml link you provided above, just in case. Thanks, Chuck.