I´m using vBulletin 4.1.3 with PhotoPost Pro 7.1. For me it is important having a comfortable method to show images to the visitors, without too much annoying frames/windows/buttons/text and so on. So the lightbox functionality is pretty perfect to do this. Some questions regarding the lightbox:
1) At the lower left corner of the lightbox image, there is the the string "null". What does this mean?
2) At the lower right corner of the lightbox image (where I expect a "close" button) there is a missing graphic element (red X
instead of the graphic element)
3) Is there a chance to get a prev/next function at the lightbox so that the visitor do not need to close the lightbox for loading the next / previous image.
4) Is it possible to get a slideshow function inside the lightbox (I expect "no"
), because the the exististing (non-lightbox-) slideshow is a little "old-style".
5) My big image limit is 1280*1024 pixel and the big images are used at the lightbox. This is pretty nice for 1920*1080 pixel monitors, but its too much for 15 inch notebook monitors or tablet PCs. Is there (in the long run) a chance for the visitor to decide, if he wants to ses the big or
the medium images at the lightbox?