In doing further examination of the problem and taking screen captures I find that this bug also affects FireFox ONCE YOU CLICK ON ONE OF THE LINKS, one of the links for 7 days, or 14 days, etc.
For example I visited the site fresh with FireFox and clicked All Products.
All products showed up.
I clicked on Last 7 days, and MORE products showed up than from the last 7 days.
Then I clicked on All Products again and only 1 product showed up!
Then if I clicked on Last Day, Last 7 days or Last 14 days only 1 product showed up!
I then went into the Admin Tool
Clicked on Edit Language Strings
Didn't edit anything
Just clicked Submit Changes
Went back to FireFox and clicked on All Products
And All Products / Articles again Showed up!!!
As I started clicked on Last 7 days, Last 14 days, etc. things started breaking again. To fix them again, back to the Admin panel.
Sounds like a cookie issue along with not calculating dates correctly to me.