Upgrade not complete
I upgraded as the instructions suggested. When I got to the part about importing phrases I got an error that the SQL table 1 was wrong or something like that. I have looked and that error is listed here serveral times. I read Chuck's guidance that it might have to do with no prefix and I checked and my prefix is set to CC_ not pp_
In the end I am trying to get my system where I can run run the sendnotice.php but I don't have the options to set cron. I think I am halfway between installs and not sure where to go.... My files show I have upgraded but the features arent there...