Additionally: I'm happy that I have a database backup archive that I've made a week ago, so I checked wats wrong. I found again "dsds" in the current cp_settings table under the setting "Threads" - so its all messed up beacause of that integrations that I tried a day ago, just to see if they would affect the PPC design... I made changes to the current table with the old values - cookiename: back to SMFCookieXXX, cookie prefix: back to nothing, dprefix: back to smf_, and finally threads: back to nothing. In the end - same error:
We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later.