Originally Posted by Chuck S
That would be an incorrect statement that it only does vb
. We integrate with like 16 different products.
*cough*... let me clarify my statement. On your members page you have (under "Downloads, Installation Help, and Support) 5 options of what to download. 4 of them mention VB
. Two of them say VB
(ONLY version here), the other two say VB
(version here). I had no idea which one to download for PHPBB3 integration, so i went with a version that did not say anything about VB
Not much data has accumulated on this site you have 40 photos.
That is not the point. We already have members and photos uploaded, we would rather not let down our members by having to lose all this data and information that people have spent time to invest into the site. small or large it shouldn't matter the size, the importance is the service we give.
At any rate the same package you have installed is the same package that installed with phpbb3 login you simply rerun install under user database on the config you place your phpbb3 database info keep photopost database the same and on step 3 you select external integration whereas before you selected internal and on step 4 select phpbb3 from the drop down box and fill in all the information asked.
Can we do this without losing data.?
so just to clarify the instructions above
1) put back the install file and run it
2) rerun install under user database on the config file? ( <- Lost Here!)
3) Place your phpBB3 database info & keep the photopost database info the same
4) on step 3 of the installation process select "external intergration"
5) on step 4 select "phpbb3" from the dropdown box and fill in the other information requested