There is not an option to show all images of a user in 1 category automatically. (yet) , but I know PhotoPost Pro has this option.
One thing that can be done is to enable the profile options per usergroup. This will integrate statistics and a use movable image block in the profile of the member that uploaded.
Admincp => vBGallery => Usergroup Permissions
- [select usergroup]
-- Can view profile tab
-- Can view profile block
-- Can change profile block settings
- User CP control over the image block in the member profile. (active, 9 locations, image size, extra image info, count)
- In the "Statistics Tab" - added gallery field (media count, comment count, last upload with link, last comment with link)
- Gallery Tab added: media count, comment count, last upload with link, last comment with link, total views, total sticky,
total votes, disk space, last 30 added favorites w/ link , last 30 added subscriptions w/ link.
- Gallery usergroup permissions: Can view profile tab (yes/no), Can view profile block (yes/no), Can change profile block settings (yes/no)
- Added media count to Mini Statistics block