9 questions about PhotoPost
First of all, please excuse me if the following questions were already discussed in the forum (I'm sure that's the case).
So, anyway here they are.
1. Is it possible to show number of votes for each photo in Gallery view?
2. It would be nice if rating is shown only after specified number of votes (i.e. only when some image has 3 votes or more).
3. Do you plan to add some features to improve view of photos? I mean, for example, possibility to quick change background to black, white or grey. It's really needed because some photos looks better on black (white) background. Also, the very useful tool is creen cropper (to point author which composition is better for his/her photo).
4. Admin panel should be improved. I'd like to view more detailed info about current user activity (why don't you make hyperlinks to currently viewing photos/galleries, not just blind "showphoto" or "showgallery").
5. Is it possible to ban some users in gallery? Or to restrict their rights?
6. Why private user statuses in vBulletin forum (I mean "invisible") are not inherited in PhotoPost?
7. Sometimes when user adds a photo to a gallery, this photo become visible on the recent pictures page only after a day or two? It IS visible on selective view (i.e. for last 7 days), though.
8. How can I view ALL photos added by some user? When I click on user's name and then on the Pictures button, I get recent, most popular, and random photos. Where is an option to show ALL added photos? I know about search by name, but is it possible to show all photos without using search?
9. Is it possible to simplify the way to download photos by users? Adding them to Favorites and then download as ZIP is not obvious way.