First of all - Happy New Year to all!
1. I have account with admin rights at my website, for example, YYYY. User ID is 2.
2. There is one more user, registered at my website, for example, ZZZZ. User ID is 214.
3. Today I tried to login with my login name YYYY and failed.
4. I've used 'Forgot password' feature, and unexpectedly received e-mail speaking next:
Your username is: ZZZZ
Your new password is: *****
Reset password was requested by me, user YYYY, ID=2, but e-mail speaks, that password was reset for user ZZZZ
5. I've login under admin password into the database, and checked what is written under User ID=2. Surprise - there is a name of user ZZZZ (his actual ID=214).
6. I changed record under User ID=2 and wrote there that user name should be YYYY, as before.
7. After that I reset password for user YYYY and login successufully.
8. However, there is a new problem. All pages, uploaded by the user ZZZZ (id=214), shows that they were uploaded by the user YYYY (id=214). Comments, left by user ZZZZ, are still under his proper name.
1. How to resolve this problem? It is impossible to open 3,000 pages one by one, actually belonged to user ZZZZ, and change page owner from YYYY to ZZZZ.
2. How to avoid such problem in a future?
Thank you in advance!