1. Our application has no open security issues that we are aware of. In fact to my knowledge we are the only gallery application I know of that has actually had an independent security company audit our software for us and give feedback
2. You can setup unlimited usergroups to move users into.
3. I suggest you purchase your domain name and hosting account. Then you purchase photopost and an installation and then after we install you can play with templates etc
4. You can move users into a banned usergroup should a specific user give you trouble. There is no specific IP ban in our standalone product but if you integrate with certain forums they have this functionality
5. This all depends on what your doing is your computer going to be your website?
6. That is a windows application not Photopost but our product like that one is a photo gallery. we have tons of example sites here http://www.photopost.com/auth.html