After setting the correct permissions in the PhotoPost administration page, and checking the filepermissions on the server im now able to perform (some) uploads.
The problem is that i cannot always upload attachments (about 1/3 of the times i try, even if its the same image-file). One of the errors i get when i try to upload are:
Example1: Trying to upload a file, "manta_foran2.jpg", which is a 2,45KB .jpg file
- In the top of the page i get the message: "Warning: Division by zero in /galleri/image-inc.php on line 295"
- In the center of the page i get the message "Sorry, this image type () is not supported yet. "
Example2: Trying to upload a file "000_0034.JPG" which is a 686KB .jpg file
- I get a 500 internal server error "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request"
Then i pressed "back" in my browser, and tried to resubmit and get the same message as in Example1.
Example3: Trying to upload a file, "cars_logo.gif" which is a 120bytes .GIF file
- Everything seems ok, and the image upload is processed, but instead of adding this file, i find the file from Example2
Example4: Trying to upload the same image as in Example 3.
-Now i only get an errormessage in the center of the page: "The file you uploaded was not an acceptable format.: cars_logo.gif "
Example5: Trying to upload the file: ferrari-l.jpg (which i downloaded from: http://www.meganet.com/challenges/ferrari/ferrari-l.jpg
- I get a 500 internal server error "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."
- I then pressed "Back" in my browser, and pressed the "Process" button, and the image was uploaded without any errormessages....
- The only problem now, is that the description-text from this image was added to both this image, and the image from Example2..
- I then closed my browser, cleared all cookies and visited the www.autoprat.no/forum/galleri
page again, and now i find that the file is uploaded.
Example6: Created a new gallery using a standard, registered user and tried to upload a picture.
- I got a 500 internal server error, but when i check the gallery the file is actually uploaded to the correct gallery..
- Also, after deleting all images and galleries the main page of www.autoprat.no/galleri
says there is 3 pictures uploaded, but none are displayed (since i deleted them..)
These were all tests performed after eachother, and all of them were with errors. Is this a problem with PhotoPost, or with my server host?
I have not experienced any problems with vbulletin and image-uploading, only with PhotoPost.