1. I use an admin name and also a moderator name, I only do administrative things with my admin name (I've been hacked a few times before so perhaps never posting with my admin name provides some protection, I don't know). When I do any modding, I use the mod username. |
When I try to log in directly to the gallery with my moderator name, everything works fine, but when I try to login with my admin name, I get a message saying:
"Invalid login. Please check your username and password, or register." The page I receive is very poorly formatted as if it is not using any style sheets. I should be able to log in to the photo gallery with my admin name the same as I do with Invision Power Board, but it doesn't work.
I can not be sure but if the mod login works and your admin should work
You would need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with this login and a url so we can see if we can assist. You dont want to post this here
2. I've set my moderator name up in the moderator's group. I've set the moderator's group upload limit to "0", which means that it's unlimited. I've set up my moderator name up to be the moderator of the member galleries and the Turkey Central galleries. But when I go to upload, I see at the bottom of the upload page messages like this:
What is the filesize and diskspace limits set to in that usergroup settings? I would suspect you have a filesize limit set
3. The home page on the photo gallery just isn't working. if you go to www.turkeycentral.com/photos and see the first page, you see:
Recent photos: No problem here. everything looks great.
The next section says "Welcome to the Turkey Central Photo Gallery" which should be on top, right? Then there is only one gallery called "member galleries" with a little dot in the middle (supposed to be a photo?), and a link under it that says "member galleries." The rest of the page, horizontally, is empty. In this case what I actually want is to have member galleries displayed horizontally across the page, not just one gallery with a bunch of empty space afterwards. Below that is the Turkey Central main gallery, a category, and all of the galleries there seem to be displaying just fine. The problem is that the members gallery only displays one on the left, and nothing else across the page.
I guess your members gallery has no photos uploaded to it directly. Try uploading a photo directory to the members gallery and see if it changes
4. The next problem has to do with one gallery in the Turkey Central main gallery, for Cesme, a coastal town in Turkey. Even though there are many photos in this gallery, for the main gallery thumbnail I only get an image that says "no thumbnail." Shouldn't the gallery automatically generate a thumbnail to show for the gallery if it's full of iimages?
It has a problem finding the thumbnail. possibly because the thumbnail does not exist in that specific category. I would need to look into that
5. This problem has to do with a div tag just under the "Turkey Central" logo. It seems to be completely unformatted and doesn't follow the CSS of the other parts of the page. It has links to "Turkey Central" "Forum" "Help" "Search" etc. When I view it in firefox it seems to be an unformatted div tag. I tried working with the CSS on this DIV but nothing seems to work.
Look at your header html your using if you have an issue with that invisionboard header html your using