I had a user report a problem uploading and I looked in the upload directory. To my horror, a few dozen users have tried uploading photos over the past 15 days and they are not being processed. I tried uploading myself and when you click upload/submit, you just get a blank page. I've done the following:
- Upgraded to the latest version of PhotoPost PHP
- Verified that the permissions on the data and uploads directories were set properly (to 777) and that the permissions were applied to lower directories
- Rebooted / Restarted SQL and APACHE
- Checked PHP settings and verified that It's set to allow uploads up to 2MB
- Verified that GD is working
- Performed a YUM update on the server and updated several OS components, restarted server
Why the blank screen and images going unprocessed? I've confirmed that they make it into the upload directory properly, and then nothing. The images show to be in the users queue if the user tries to upload again. How can I force the queued images to process? What could be causing this problem? Is there any way to disable uploads and post a message about the problem until I can get it resolved? Please help!