- I inserted the 4.81 photopost db into an new database called "photopost".
- I changed access in config-inc.php
- I tried to run upgrade 4.82 but the page refreshed and offered upgrade 4.82 again - tables were not altered
- I run ALL SQL commands from 4.82 upgrade manually in phpmyadmin -> success
- I started with upgrade 4.85 and updated successfully untill 5.61
That's for the history.
Now I have only slight problems left - catagories and search work perfect now.
I am recognized as Administrator (admin-link is offered) but when clicking it the old login page from PP 4.81 returns. I can successfully log in but cannot enter adm-index.php.
- $ppdateformat is listed everwhere where should be shown a date
- some (!) parts refer to old styles in album/stylesheets/dark-borders/...
- So some gif's are missing and some styles do not fit.
I think first is to enter admin panel - what to you suggest, please?
Or, how to find in database tables where PP 5.62 refers to old styles?!