Okay I have had photopost installed for a while and im getting back into trying to get it finished up so that I can release my site as complete. I have a few questions, some possibly better suited for one forum than another. However none are specifically hack oriented so I will ask them all in one thread for the sake of keeping the forums clean.
To start with, here is a link to my Classifieds... http://www.nightmaremotorsports.com/classifieds/
1) In the "Last Ad Posted" column of my index, it shows the date, time posted, item title and the poster. I would like to remove the date/time and only show item title and 'posted by' in that box if possible. Also would like to make the item title and link to the actual ad rather than just text.
2) On viperalley *chuck's site I believe* and a few others I have seen have images of current ads shown on the index.php in a left column (thumbnails for each category) I vaguely remember reading something chuck said about this being a feature built into photopost. I have looked all over the place and didnt see any options as admin to enable it.
3) I am running my classifieds as just that rather than an auction. I have the options to let ads run for 3, 7, 15, and 30 days. For some reason all of the ads say '12:00' for time left and dont change. I have the cron job setup to run the script once a day but I dont think thats the problem. I think something is screwed up and its not counting the time down. I have had one ad that has been on here since 2005 so I cant figure this out at all, and this is probably my biggest problem.
4) Ive always loved the Trader Rating feedback on forums and systems I have used in the past. I was greatly appreciative of this being included with Photopost classifieds, however I already had a seperate one installed on my Vbulletin forums prior to installing the classifieds. I am curious if there is a way to make the 2 work off the same rating information, or if i would be better off removing the forum based one, and trying to share the information from the photopost portion to the forums.
5) The last question is, which permissions override the others as far as usergroups. I set the usergroups to the way I wanted them, but then I saw there are individual permissions for each different category so I am wondering which overrides which.