here's where i'm at now:
- i started running the upgrades from 4.8 on.
- when i hit the 50 step 1 upgrade, i got the same thing i listed in post #3 above. (again, with no option to continue upgrading.)
- i went back to the main upgrade menu, and selected 5.1 to 5.11.
- ran the final upgrades. everything ok, except a couple duplicate errors.
- now my main photopost page looks promising (better than before), but still reports 0 photos in every category (and 'last photo uploaded' = no photos).
- the recent comments block at the bottom shows the last 5 comments with tiny thumbnails, and 'photos' under 'statistics' reports the correct # of photos.
- when i go into a category, i see this message in the middle of the screen:
Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /home/www/thebreakfast/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 289
followed by the 'gallery message':
We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later. |
Query: SELECT id,user,userid,cat,storecat,title,bigimage,height,width FROM Phpost_photos WHERE approved=1 AND storecat=0 AND cat IN (535,546) ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 29
Result: Got error 124 from storage engine
Database handle: Resource id #62
- all photo 'records' are showing, with uploader, filesize, dimensions, etc, but the photos and thumbnails themselves are not appearing.