Recently upgraded to 2.42 from 2.1 - page not found
So I uploaded the files and ran the upgrade script. At first, I had a mysql error at the top of the page - something about VB3.php line 358. I remembered this problem from a previous upgrade - it had to do with my VB3 table prefix. Well, I've tried changing the prefix in phpmyadmin directly, editing the config file, and it doesn't fix the problem. The script still things there is a table prefix.
Now, all of the sudden, the page just shows up as Not Found. I have no clue as to what's going on. I've reuploaded all the files just in case I deleted one by accident. Nothing does the trick. This all happened after I upgraded to vb3.5 and started getting that mysql error. I figured I needed to upgrade the classifieds script, which brought me to this point. I always have bad luck upgrading this script.