I have moved this from the enthusiasts fourm to here because this is more of a bug than a question. Something really wierd has happened to my ability to upload photos.
It has something to do with one particular computer. Ordinarily, I'd think it was just my computer but it works for everything else. Problem:
I get an error, everytime I try to upload. I get to the upload form select a photo, upload it and an error is returned. Click this link to see the error
After I first installed PhotoPost, I noticed this after uploading 4 or 5 photos but it eventually went away. I then uploaded over 120 phtoso. Now it's back.
What I have found so far:
- All of my other PhotoPost functions work ok. I can edit, rotate, delete, and have all my admin functions. Just can't upload photos.
- Everything else related to the internet works fine from this computer (Email, browsing, FTP).
- I have previously (yesterday) uploaded over 100 photos on this same computer. But can't upload any more.
- I have the same problem if I'm logged in as user or admin
- Other people can upload photos and I can upload from another computer
- I have verified that my rights allow me access to the PhotoPost software and do get the "upload" prompt
- I have verified that I'm not exceeding any disk space or file quota
- My server has plenty of disk space
- I haven't modified the software in any way.
- I have cleared cookies, thinking it might be related to them
- I have turned off all virus scan and firewall software
- This is my pp admin settings
None of this helps solve this problem.
Is there any setting or any mode I can be in that will prevent uploading of photos to photopost, but allow every other internet operation to work? Very puzzling