HostRocket deleted all the PHP files in the data folder and I checked all the other folders and deleted the PHP files that were put there. I checked all my permissions. Everything seems fine and is working fine.
The only thing I run on this site is PhotoPost. I have a couple of web pages that I upload with FrontPage, but everything else is PhotoPost. (My main site www.slowtrav.com
is at a different URL, different webhost. This site is only for our community photos.)
I spent the day making changes to the templates (something I have been putting off for ages).
I don't know how they got into my account, but it seems like it is because of HostRocket. I changed my FTP password.
Thanks everyone for your help!