1. I used the import.php script. I am sure it was not designed to delete photos.
2. I put "vb3_" as the prefix in import.php, uploaded it to my photopost directory and then called it in my browser
3. Program ran successfully.
4. When I checked my photogallery, I saw that there were ALOT of thumbnails missing.
5. I then went into my admin and checked "scan database"
6. In there, I checked "check for and create missing thumbnails"
7. As this process was being done, the program deleted tons of photos - it kept saying "no thumbnail, deleting photo!"
8. I did not back up the database prior to doing this
9. Is there a way to retrieve the old photos - I know my database has been backed in up in the past, is it possible to retrieve old photos from there?
Please provide me with suggestions and I will find a programmer to help me out of this mess. Or can I hire one of you guys to fix this mess for me? I will provide you with all passwords, etc.