I upgraded everything yesterday, vB3.07 to vB3.5 Gold and Photopost I updated from 5.2 rev2 to 5.2 rev3 (latest). I got the slideshow working with the code correction but my features_inc on the vBulletin index is showing the same 4 images constantly. The images are from all over the place (date wise) ranging from August to January of this year and as its set to "latest" it should be showing the most recent images. I turned off the caching in PP but that doesn't seem to have made any difference. When upgrading I didn't change the two config files or the two _inc files as per the instructions.
Site is: http://terranuts.com