1. Is the "Allows users to order prints of photos?" option suppose to work and if so, how does it work?
No this does not fully function at this time as in it is operation but it does not connect anywhere yet hense the submit button is dead
2. What does the "Use embedded multimedia?" option do?
Is uses inline players to play multimedia instead of offering them as a download link
3. What exactly is "on-the-fly image protection"?
It uses the watermark.php to serve images thus helping protect there location and not allowing them to be downloaded
4. what does "When using on-the-fly image generation, do you want to overlay the watermark image?" do? What does it mean by image "generation"?
I means do you want to overlay a watermark over your images
5. What does "Allow users to choose additional categories during upload?" the option do/mean?
It gives the user the ability to specify up to two additional categories to have there uploaded images displayed in.
6. Is it possible to get watermarks to not overlay ontop of an image, but instead instead the image length and put a black bar at th bottom with the site info?
7. Do I need to set any of the cookie settings in the adminCP? I have 2 photopost installs and it seems like they don't like to save that I already logged in. If so, what do I set them to? (PhotoPost Cookie Path, Forum Cookie Prefix and PhotoPost Cookie Domain)
You need to make sure your cookies are set exactly to the cookies your forum uses. This is going to very by install type. Every setting needs to match the exact setting in the forum and if this is vb3 you must also set the correct vb
license info in the photopost config