1. change photopost integration from phpbb to vb3 in database settings table entry 41 |
2. Change cookie settings to vb cookie settings settings table entries 171-173
3. enter vb license number and database settings into photopost config file.
4. Changed in mysql settings table entry 83 to the proper vb table prefix
5. write an import script to rewrite your new userid for the vb users to the photos photos comments and categories tables so photos albums comments etc belong to the proper user as userid's change on a phpbb to vb import
I need a little more quidance. Please bear with me.
So I install Photopost 5.13. Then I change the "Entry 41". These "Entries" mentioned in your post means settings in the installation script?
Is this installation over (or upgraded from) the original installation that was integrated with phpBB? So, if that is true, I am not using a new database to integrate with vB3?
May I email you for the script as well?