Site is open, I got some errors about being unable to "unlink" some files after the "removal of unused files" I had to manually go through the list and remove the files it tried to unlink then when I refreshed there were no errors. Some of the files it tried were not on actually on the system, i'm not sure why they errored out if the didn't exist. After the refresh, they didn't error out again which I thought was strange. The second round of "unlink" didn't look like anything serious and it said it was complete so we moved on to finish the upgrade. I've PM'd you the login credentials, take a look and let me know if you want me to restore and retry the upgrade.