As many of you know, we undergo weeks (something months) of BETA testing on all new versions. Given the almost limitless combinations of options and system configurations, it's not always possible to pick up every issue during BETA; only when the product is released to the general public do we find the "little" issues that were missed during BETA testing.
In an effort to give everyone the benefit of the updates we have made, I've decided to post a 5.01 release which contains all of the issues reported to date.
There is also a security fix applied to the member.php file which adds one line (an intval) to plug a possible security hole with PP5.0.
I recommend everyone running the 5.0 release upgrade to the 5.01 release - there are no upgrade scripts required, you only have to upload these files which have been tagged as having been modified since the .0 release..
. added paging function to handle page links for the sort photos admin page
. fixed footer rewrites
. added a line to include files for search comment results
. added +profile to remove IPTC/EXIF info from thumbnails
. put $julian back into the new photo uploads so a Most Active sort would work as before
. added a line to prevent a possible security vunerability
. added a fixstrings to the $editbio variable
. added a user check to only allow registered users to submit a report photo
. page numbering fixed for last X days posts
. change to is_image_private logic (no fix, just changed)
. fixed the Zip Download link
. version number updated from 5.0 to 5.01
. fixed language file inclusion
. fixed error that appeared when searching comments
. fixed the link for on the fly watermarks for popup large images
. fixed sorting while viewing albums
. fixed an old reference to $ugview which is no longer used
. added an unset to the filstrip code to reduce memory usage during execution
. added optimization code for the filmstrip code
. added a function check to prevent a parse_bb error code from appearing
. added formatting tags to left justify text consistantly
. removed hardcoded perpage variables
. xhtml updates and html formatting
. changed line 36 to show results when contest is ended
. fixed the form link which was pointing to old file
. xhtml updates
. fixed loop which was cutting off 1 comment from being displayed
Please do not PM me for support or sales questions. Thank you for your understanding.