Everything was running fine for me until i just upgraded to php v4.3.10 and I started getting the same exact errors. No change in my php.ini file. So i just edited it to turn off displaying errors
error_reporting is set the same as all my other servers.
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
So i just turned off the display of the errors which seems to have resolved the problem for now.
; Print out errors (as a part of the output). For production web sites,
; you're strongly encouraged to turn this feature off, and use error logging
; instead (see below). Keeping display_errors enabled on a production web site
; may reveal security information to end users, such as file paths on your Web
; server, your database schema or other information.
display_errors = Off