OK, FINALLY !!
Here's a link to the Postnuke/Photopost module demo: Postnuke Photopost module demo
- NO web server URL rewrites
- NO FRAMES/IFRAMES (yeah !!!)
- NO HTML wrapping of any sorts (check out the HTML page source if you like )
- Functions more or less as a Postnuke module, though not API compliant, so no permissions or anything like that.
- Fully functional Photopost 4.8.2, including the admin portion, categories/permissions, etc.
- Uses Postnuke user management.
- Uses Postnuke passthru authentication, NOT PNphBB2/phpBB2 authentication - log into Postnuke, you're logged into Photopost, log out and you're logged out.
- Demo uses PN 0.7.2.6, seems to work ok with 0.7.5, though not extensively tested there.
Check it out - can leave comments/questions here or on the message boards at my site: Message boards
M.P./Omegatron - give it a look see and try it out. I hope we can get this out to others that are interested !!